Friday, January 6, 2017

Our Engagement shoot

I am so excited to share our engagement photos with you all. I absolutely love how they came out! I mean, of course they came out gorgeous! Our photos where done by our cousin -in- law Perla. This chica is AH-MAZING!
We usually go with a very earthy, desert landscape; but this time we wanted to try something new. Well, Art wanted to try something new is what I should say. He had the idea of us shooting in Downtown Phoenix. As much as I loved the idea, I wasn't sold on it. I like consistency, and if something works why change it. (amiright ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )  Well, we went with his idea and hoped for the best. 
BEST IDEA EVER
I literally just sit and look at them all the time, I just cant get enough! 
Ok, well I hope y'all enjoy them as much as I do <3
















Thank you so much for the photos Perla, your the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS