Friday, May 27, 2016

Wedding Season is upon us

Alright guys, so it is true! 
Wedding season is upon us. This is particularly exciting for me because my husband and I have decided to get remarried!!!! We have been civially married for whats going to be 4 years, this year. 
I honestly can even believe this is happening. But, it is most definatly happening, and its happening fast. 
We have a date!! February 4th, 2017.  

I feel like there are a million things that I should be doing. I originally had a rather small wedding in mind. I wasn't expecting to have a bridal party, a professional photographer or a florist. Now its looking like Ill be having all three. 
Everything is adding up fast, and to be honest, I don't know how were going to be able to afford all this. Its gonna take a lot of budgeting and a lot of planning to pull this off. 

Well, wish us luck! 
and with that, I leave y'all with a couple of photos from our wedding in 2012
xoxo, yuri




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS